New Search

Export article
Open Access

Pengaruh Karakter Wirausaha Terhadap Life Skill siswa Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan Nusantara Indah Sintang Tahun 2020/2021

Finika Nuela, Anna Marganingsih, Yunita Astikawati

Abstract: The purpose of this research is quantitative research. The population in this study were 72 students of class XI and XII majoring TKJ SMK Nusantara Indah Sintang. The sampling technique in this study using saturated sampling with the number of respondents as many as 72 students. Data analysis used validity and reliability testing, descriptive analysis test, contribution test, and classical assumption test, correlation test, determination test and hypothesis testing. The results showed that the entrepreneurial character had an effect on the life skills of the students of SMK Nusantara Indah Sintang, with the results of the t test, it was obtained that the t-count value was 1.981 which was greater (>) t-table 1.660 and the result of the Sig. 0.002 <0.05. The closeness of the relationship between the X and Y variables is 0.600. Based on the results of data analysis, it means that the level of closeness of the relationship between the variables of business character and life skills is moderate or sufficient. The coefficient of determination is 0.360, that 36% of the life skills of the students of SMK Nusantara Indah Sintang are influenced by entrepreneurial characters and the remaining 64% is influenced by other variables
Keywords: life skills / Nusantara Indah Sintang / students / SMK Nusantara Indah

Scifeed alert for new publications

Never miss any articles matching your research from any publisher
  • Get alerts for new papers matching your research
  • Find out the new papers from selected authors
  • Updated daily for 49'000+ journals and 6000+ publishers
  • Define your Scifeed now

Share this article

Click here to see the statistics on "JURKAMI : Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi" .
Back to Top Top