Refine Search

New Search

Results: 2

(searched for: doi:10.53905/inspiree.v2i1.31)
Save to Scifeed
Page of 1
Articles per Page
by
Show export options
  Select all
Ikhlas Sadikin
INSPIREE: Indonesian Sport Innovation Review, Volume 2, pp 214-223; https://doi.org/10.53905/inspiree.v2i3.53

Abstract:
The purpose of the study. The purpose of this study was to determine the contribution of arm muscle power to the results of discus throwing at SMA Negeri 1 Salo, Kampar Regency. Materials and methods. The form of this research is correlation research with the population of all extracurricular students of SMA Negeri 1 Salo, Kampar Regency with a total sample of 20 people. The sample in this study was obtained based on the total sampling technique. The instruments used in this study were arm muscle power tests and discus throwing results. Results. The results of data analysis in this study obtained an r count of 0.866 with a large contribution of 74.99%. This is classified as very good. Where obtained r arithmetic = 0.866 > r table = 0.444 with a contribution of 74.99% Conclusions. Based on the data analysis that has been done, it can be concluded that this study has a contribution of Arm Muscle Power (X) to the results of Discus Throwing (Y) extracurricular students of SMAN 1 Salo, Kampar Regency. Where r count 0.866 > r table 0.444, and there is a very strong contribution of arm muscle power to the discus throwing results of extracurricular students of SMA Negeri 1 Salo, Kampar Regency which is very strong, which is 74.99%, the remaining 25.01% is determined by other factors.
Taufiq Hidayat
INSPIREE: Indonesian Sport Innovation Review, Volume 2, pp 204-213; https://doi.org/10.53905/inspiree.v2i3.45

Abstract:
This studi aims to determine the effect of medicine ball sit-up throw training to arm muscle power and back muscle power. The research is quasi-experimentally in which the randomized pretest posttest control group design.Sample were male students SMP Negeri 4 bolo numbered people. The instrument used for research testing arm muscle power is push-up 60 second while the instrument to test the back muscle power is back and leg dynamometer.Furthermore the data analyzed by independent t-test at a significance level of less (α) of 0,05 with SPSS.16.0 Based on the results of independent t-test showed; (1) Variable arm muscle power with significance value 0,000, (2) Variable back muscle power with significance value 0,010. The significant value calculated is less than the value of a 0,05 so the hypothesis research “ Medicine ball sit -up throw effect on arm muscle power and back muscle power” accepted. It can be concluded that the training medicine ball sit-up throw significant effect on the increase in arm muscle power and back power on male students SMP Negeri 4 Bolo I the academic year of 2020/2021. For sports teacher trainers coaches and atheles are advised to use alternate training as medicine ball sit-up throw alternative way to increase arm muscle power and back muscle power.
Page of 1
Articles per Page
by
Show export options
  Select all
Back to Top Top