Refine Search

New Search

Result: 1

(searched for: The Economic Structure and Employment Opportunities (Cases in Bengkulu, Indonesia))
Save to Scifeed
Page of 1
Articles per Page
by
Show export options
  Select all
Imron Rosyadi, Cicih Ratnasih
European Journal of Business and Management Research, Volume 6, pp 153-158; https://doi.org/10.24018/ejbmr.2021.6.5.1074

Abstract:
This study examines the effect of changes in the economic structure on employment opportunities in Bengkulu Province and determines the necessary economic policies. Besides, this study also aims to measure and compare all economic sectors and the total sector productivity of each sector. The method used is explanatory research. The subjects in this study were Bengkulu Province. The data used in the measurement of research variables are secondary in time in data series from 1983–2017. It is for 34 years. The required data is from the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) Bengkulu Province. Hypothesis testing was analyzed using Multiple Linear Regression Analysis. The result showed that changes in the economic structure had a simultaneous effect on job opportunities. The agriculture sector's contribution is positively more influence, the electricity and drinking water sector, the transportation and communication sector, the trade and hotel sector, and the services sector. Changes in Economic Structure have a simultaneous effect on job opportunities. Partially, job opportunities are more positively influenced by the contribution of the agricultural sector (X1), buildings (X4), electricity and drinking water (X5), transportation and communication (X6), trade and hotels (X7), financial and rental sector variables. Rent (X8) and services (X9). The increased contribution from these sectors can increase job opportunities to be higher. In this model, the magnitude of the effect simultaneously is R2 = 66.1%. The remaining 33.9% can explain by other factors not examined, such as education, health, environmental, and performance factors.
Page of 1
Articles per Page
by
Show export options
  Select all
Back to Top Top