The Influence of Job Stress, Job Satisfaction and Work Environment On Organizational Commitment of Keluarga Sehat Clinic Wedoro Sidoarjo
Published: 11 June 2020
Quantitative Economics and Management Studies , Volume 1, pp 157-165; doi:10.35877/454ri.qems1285
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of work stress, job satisfaction and work environment on keluarga sehat clinic wedoro sidoarjo. This type of research is quantitative, where researchers distribute questionnaires as a medium for data collection and then processed into interval data which is then processed using SPSS18. The population and sample of this study are 36 employees of keluarga sehat clinic wedoro sidoarjo. Hypothesis test results partially work stress partially negative and significant effect on organizational commitment, job satisfaction partially has a positive and significant effect on organizational commitment, and work environment partially does not significantly influence organizational commitment. And the results of the simultaneous hypothesis test was calculated to be 11.570 and included to be greater than Ftable = 2.92. This means that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted and the significant value is 0,000 less than 0.05. So job stress, job satisfaction and work environment simultaneously have a significant effect on organizational commitment. While the determination test obtained by the coefficient R Square 0.5202 means that the relationship between job stress, job satisfaction and work environment on organizational commitment has an effect of 52.0%, while the remaining 48.0% is explained by other variables not included in the modeling.
Keywords: job satisfaction / work environment / organizational commitment / job stress
Scifeed alert for new publicationsNever miss any articles matching your research from any publisher
- Get alerts for new papers matching your research
- Find out the new papers from selected authors
- Updated daily for 49'000+ journals and 6000+ publishers
- Define your Scifeed now
Click here to see the statistics on "Quantitative Economics and Management Studies" .